The Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) invites Malaysian contractors to participate in a tender briefing on booth design and construction of MREPC’s promotional booth and pavilions at the 9th International Rubber Glove Conference & Exhibition and International Rubber Conference 2018 (9th IRGCE+IRC 2018).
Only prequalified booth contractors are eligible to participate in the tender briefing. The criteria for Prequalification of Booth Contractors are as follows:-
- Must be a registered company with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM).
- Company must be established for at least 3 years.
- At least 2 years' experience in handling international trade shows.
- Experience in designing and constructing custom-made booths in at least 6 projects for international trade shows.
- Not suspended from participating in the booth construction and design tenders by MREPC.
Interested companies will need to provide the necessary supporting documents including an UPDATED company’s profile and portfolio to fulfil the above requirements to Ms Tuty and Ms Sheen at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00 noon, 18th June 2018 (Monday).
The information submitted by the companies will be verified by MREPC and a notification will be sent to the prequalified booth contractors/companies. The prequalified companies will need to confirm their attendance at the tender briefing in advance with Ms Tuty/Ms Sheen at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Companies that are not able to send their representative to attend the briefing will be excluded from the tender process.
Details of the tender briefing are as follows:
DATE: 22nd June 2018 (Friday)
TIME : 10.00 am
VENUE: Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC), Unit No 36-02, Level 36, Q Sentral, 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, 50470 KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.