|Home > MREPC Scholarship Awards|
MREPC Scholarship Awards
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber products worldwide.
MREPC realises the needs for trained and qualified manpower in the Malaysian rubber product industry. Thus, the MREPC Scholarship Programme was established to offer deserving Malaysian graduates a platform to grow and contribute to the industry.
Since 2010, MREPC has offered scholarship to deserving students in local institutions of higher learning. More than 150 students have benefited from the programme and some has successfully become part of Malaysia's rubber products industry.
Scholarships are awarded to students who have obtained excellent results in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as undergraduate studies at established universities in Malaysia. Students can choose to pursue technical and non-technical courses relevant to the rubber industry.
If you have a good track record of academic and extracurricular accomplishments, and above all, the PASSION and COMMITMENT to soar to greater heights with an ever-expanding sector, come explore your future with us.
What does MREPC Scholarship Award offer?
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
What are the requirements?
- Malaysian citizen and be a full-time student at a IPTA/local IPTS
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service will be an advantage
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
Which fields of study are we looking for?
- Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Industrial/ Material/ Energy
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Accountancy/ Statistical Analysis
- IT/ Computer Science / Computer System Engineering
For further clarification, please contact Ms. Norasilah Mohayas at 03-2780 5888 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.