|Home > MREPC Scholarship Awards > Professional Graduateship of Rubber Technology|
MREPC Scholarship Awards for Professional Graduateship of Rubber Technology
The Professional Graduateship of Rubber Technology, conducted by Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) MICET, is designed for graduates of science-based courses in universities such as engineering, polymer science and any other science-based courses. Professional Graduateship of Rubber Technology is a graduate diploma course which comprises both theory and practical training. Students who are selected for the course have to attend two months of lecture and four months of industrial training in PRIM's affiliated factories for hands-on exposure.
What does MREPC Scholarship Award offer?
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Practical training opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
What are the requirements?
- Applicants are Malaysian citizens
- Those who have completed or are in the final semester pursuing a bachelor degree in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Polymer Engineering/ Polymer Technology
- Material Engineering
- Those who have completed a bachelor degree in science or engineering and also the Diploma in Plastic and Rubber Institute of Malaysia
- Those who have completed or are in the final semester specializing in any other science or engineering courses but without any polymer specialization may also apply. However, such applications will be treated on a case-by-case basis depending on the subjects taken. Such students, if accepted, will have to undergo a special bridging programme when attending the graduate diploma course.
How to apply?
- Logon to MREPC Scholarships Online Application Form
- Submit your completed application with all relevant documents
For further clarification, please contact Ms. Er Chai Ling / Ms. Ganeswari at 03-2782 2100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.